Do you enjoy taking part in various projects related to e.g. IP telephony and video conferencing and do you have experience with Cisco Collaboration and Cisco Voice? To expand our current team in Nieuwegein, we are looking for a full-time Cisco System Engineer – Collaboration (M/F).
What does the position entail?
The System Engineer carries out installation activities and/or projects for medium-sized and enterprise client within and outside the Netherlands. The System Engineer offers advice, analyses and implements complex IT infrastructures for medium-sized and large organisations, based on the provided technical design. It is important to keep your in-depth knowledge up to date with a focus on the following areas of expertise:
- IP telephony and video
- Video conferencing
- Collaboration tools (Jabber, Spark, WebEx, etcetera)
- Collaboration Applications (Unity Connection, Contact Center Express, Prime Collaboration, etcetera)
- Routing, Switching, Quality of Service
What are your responsibilities?
- Correctly and efficiently carrying out the assignments you receive;
- Independently expanding your technical knowledge at a high level and being willing to share your expertise with colleagues;
- Sharing responsibility for the development of knowledge and experience within the Collaboration team;
- Keeping up with relevant market developments.
What is your profile?
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn and you have abundant experience with projects and troubleshooting related to Cisco Voice in general;
- You have in-depth knowledge of and experience with Cisco Collaboration (CCNP or studying for this) (required);
- One or more additional specialisations/certificates (or studying for this¬), e.g. Wireless, Security and/or Routing & Switching;
- It is preferable that you also have experience with TelePresence, UCCX or e.g. JDM’s Peter Connects;
- Higher vocational education level of working and thinking;
- You have a driver’s licence (B);
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) with (W)LAN/WAN;
- Relevant higher vocational education degree, e.g. Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology, System & Network Engineering, Bachelor of ICT in Network Infrastructure Design, Areas of Concentration: CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP & MCSE (a combination with Technical Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Management is preferable)
What can we offer you?
At Avit-Xantes, we believe in developing our employees’ talents. That is why we give them ample opportunities to expand their knowledge and expertise. We also offer interesting projects and client environments within which to carry out your work. Avit-Xantes is a great organisation to work for and one that values atmosphere and team spirit. We regularly host informal activities that allow our colleagues to get to know each other outside the confines of our office.
Click here for the full vacancy.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Send your CV and a brief letter of motivation to Avit-Xantes, attn. Marike de Vries.
*Acquisition following unfilled vacancies is not appreciated