Do you specialise in Cisco Wireless and would you love to put your knowledge and expertise about e.g. in- and outdoor Wi-Fi solutions into practice? To expand our current team in Nieuwegein, we are looking for a full-time Cisco System Engineer – Wireless (M/F).
What does the position entail?
The System Engineer carries out installation activities and/or projects for medium-sized and enterprise client within and outside the Netherlands.
The System Engineer offers advice, analyses and implements complex IT infrastructures for medium-sized and large organisations, based on the provided technical design. It is important to keep your in-depth knowledge up to date with a focus on the following areas of expertise:
- Cisco Wireless infra based on standalone, WLAN controllers, converged access and cloud-based solutions
- Indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi solutions
- Location-based solutions
- Analysing wireless environments with tools such as Airmagnet Network and Spectrum analyzer
What are your responsibilities?
- Correctly and efficiently carrying out the assignments you receive;
- Independently expanding your technical knowledge at a high level and being willing to share your expertise with colleagues;
- Sharing responsibility for the development of knowledge and experience within the Wireless team;
- Keeping up with relevant market developments;
- Serving as an interface between clients and our own organisation.
What is your profile?
- You are enthusiastic, positive, eager to learn and you have abundant experience with projects and troubleshooting related to Cisco Wireless in general;
- It is important to you to provide quality and you proactively take initiatives to improve our services;
- You have in-depth knowledge of and experience with Cisco Wireless (CCNP or studying for this) (required);
- Higher vocational education level of working and thinking;
- You have a driver’s licence (B);
- Extensive experience (at least 5 years) with (W)LAN/WAN;
- It is preferable that you also have experience with Cisco Security and Meraki Wireless;
- Relevant higher vocational education degree, e.g. Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology, System & Network Engineering, Bachelor of ICT in Network Infrastructure Design, Areas of Concentration: CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP & MCSE (a combination with Technical Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Management is preferable).
What can we offer you?
At Avit-Xantes, we believe in developing our employees’ talents. That is why we give them ample opportunities to expand their knowledge and expertise. We also offer interesting projects and client environments within which to carry out your work. Avit-Xantes is a great organisation to work for and one that values atmosphere and team spirit. We regularly host informal activities that allow our colleagues to get to know each other outside the confines of our office.
Click here for the full vacancy.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Send your CV and a brief letter of motivation to Avit-Xantes, attn. Marike de Vries.
*Acquisition following unfilled vacancies is not appreciated